Plans for a new mirrormanager release

I would like to update MirrorManager to the latest version before the
next freeze to get the some of the fixes in git and new features running
in production. The biggest change is the change in update-master-directory-list
to support master server scanning based on fullfiletimelist-*

Basically this remove the need of any I/O on the master mirror as it
relies on the information provided in the fullfiletimelist-* files. This
reduces the scan time of the master mirror from multiple hours to 20
minutes:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/mirrormanager2/pull/207

The changes in this PR are probably hard to review but I tested it in
staging and it seems to do the right thing. So if anyone could have a
look at this PR to see if there are any obvious errors I could merge
this PR and make a release to get it running in production some time
before the beta freeze to make sure it works as desired before the
freeze.

		Adrian