Fwd: reuse space on retrace02 for retrace01

FYI

-------- Přeposlaná zpráva --------
Předmět: reuse space on retrace02 for retrace01
Datum: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 16:07:37 +0200
Od: Miroslav Suchý <msuchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Společnost: Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Komu: abrt-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
for Fedora we have two servers:
  retrace01.qa.fedoraproject.org
  retrace02.qa.fedoraproject.org

retrace.fedoraproject.org is alias for retrace01.
retrace02 is used for devel purposes. And according my quick search it is not used. Well the only use is for storing
daily DB backups. We have daily backups since 2015 and it takes 3.8 TB!
We have two other staging servers one for faf and other for retrace.

I plan to delete those daily backups. Which will give us 8 TB free space on retrace02.
On the retrace01 we are all the time on 99% of used storage so we need some space.
I propose to install glusterFS on retrace01,02 and use the concated space on retrace01.
This will gave us more space and we would be able to enable retrace for armhpf too.

Unless there is some objections I will work on that next week.
--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA