Re: Bodhi 2.5.0 beta deployed to stg

On Tue, 2017-03-21 at 16:11 +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Oh, I see, you need to click on the magnifier to open the search
> field, a little
> hard to discover for me, but let's see what others think.

Yeah search is a little weird. I bet we could do something a little
nicer, perhaps keeping the JS thing that happens now but also allowing
the user to type anything and hit enter immediately. If they hit enter
immediately, it could take them to a page with three tables (updates,
packages, and users) and search the three of them asynchronously with
some JS there. That could be a nice way to accomplish essentially the
same thing as the JS search box does but have it be a little more
discoverable.

Since this didn't change with the new theme I don't think it's a
concern for releasing this version of Bodhi as-is, but I welcome ideas
about how to make it better for the future!