Bodhi 2.5.0 beta deployed to stg

Hello!

After a lot of wrestling I got a Bodhi 2.5.0 beta deployed to staging.
We have a stakeholder's meeting in 7.5 days so I wanted to have a new
version to discuss there and here it is.

This release has some exciting new features and bug fixes[0], the most
exciting of which is a theme redesign done by Ryan Lerch. He put
particular focus on the update page, and I think it greatly increases
the usability of the page by putting the most common information you
want to see first. For an example, check out a kernel update[1].

Another neat thing about 2.5.0 is that Bodhi is now hosting its own
docs at /docs. The UI doesn't advertise this link yet, though I do have
an issue tracking that[3].

Obviously I don't plan to deploy this to production until after the
freeze, but I thought it would be good to get it deployed to stg before
the stakeholder's meeting next week and I thought it would be good to
get the new design "out there" sooner rather than later as well.

[0] https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/docs/release_notes.html#id1
[1] https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-e8e717e2b7
[2] https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/docs/
[3] https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/1321