Best practice for 3rd party playbook

Hi,
I am in process in writing playbook for retrace.fedoraproject.org

ABRT team created:
https://github.com/abrt/ansible-role-retrace-server

Which we can use. I just wonder what is best practise for using such 3rd party roles?
Should I just copy it into our ansible.git? Or should I use ansible-galaxy command to sync it? Manually? Or when the
playbook is run?
--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA