Interest in joining the group

Afternoon everyone! So since I like to ramble, I'll try to be brief. I
love Linux, and Fedora is my distro of choice.  I am also a SysAdmin,
admittedly 2 decades worth of Windows and only 3 of
CentOS/Ubuntu/Fedora.  I'm currently employed as a Linux sys admin
however I want to learn more and I want to get give to the community
and since I can't give funds I want to give my time and possibly
experience :)

More details: 40 year old dad of 4, professional geek currently living
in Montana.  I work for Montana Interactive, a sub-company if you will
of NIC, Inc. I support over 40 Linux servers in all the environments
(prod, test and dev), we host and manage over 300 web services for the
state of Montana government.

In any case my goal in this email was an introduction of sorts, and to
ask the group: Do you guys think I could be of any help?  I'm not
proficient in developing (although I do want to learn some Python),
and I have time but not huge amounts.  But I am passionate about FOSS
and Fedora and Linux so I want to give what I can.

Thanks everyone!

Ben