Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Anatolii Kartashov

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:11:45 +0300
Anatoliy Kartashov <freelanceadm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> My name is Anatoliy Kartashov. I am from Russia.

Welcome!

> I start to work as freebsd system administrator, but later changed to
> Linux. I have aroud 8 years of Linux system administration - CentOS/
> SLES.
>
> Sysadmin skills
>   - puppet
>   - git
>   - squid,postfix, zabbix, bacula, named, and etc..
>
> Network skills
>   - manage distributed networks
>   - setup cisco, mikrotik, linux routers
>   - ospf
>
> Programming
>   - shell
>
> Certification: RHCE on 6
>
> What I want to learn:
>   First I am going to understand the ifrustructure of fedora project.
> How to create and orginize and work in such projects.
>   Next web services - best pructice, high availability, monitoring,
> scaling. Learn and train my skills in python or C.

Excellent! welcome again and feel free to ask questions here or in
#fedora-admin on freenode.net.

Drop by there and we can get you added to our apprentice group... and
hopefully you can make our next meeting (thursday at 18UTC) to
introduce yourself.

Welcome again.

kevin