[release] pagure: 2.13

Good Morning Everyone,

I just cut a new release of pagure: 2.13

Here is the corresponding changelog:
* Tue Feb 21 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.13-1
- Update to 2.13
- Allow filtering issues for certain custom keys using <key>:<value> in the
  search input (Patric Uiterwijk)
- Make loading the JSON blob into the database its own async service
- Add ACLs to pagure (Vivek Anand)
- Fix running the tests against postgresql
- Let the doc server return the content as is when it fails to decode it
- Fix rendering a issue when one of the custom fields has not been properly
  setup (ie a custom field of type list, with no options set-up but still having
  a value for that ticket)
- Fix auto-completion when adding a tag to a ticket
- Add the possibility to filter the issues with no milestone assigned (Mark
  Reynolds)
- Fix the callback URL for jenkins for pagure-ci
- Backport the equalto test to ensure it works on old jinja2 version (fixes
  accessing the user's PR page)

It's currently happily running in stg, I'd like to test the pagure-loadjson
service there before pushing to prod.

Happy hacking!
Pierre