Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Will Turnage

Hey everyone

My name is Will Turnage and I'm located in the US, central time zone. I
have around six years of UNIX/Linux system administration experience.
I've mostly been in big shops where the sysadmin only does OS work, but
I'm looking to learn more while sharing the knowledge I do have.

The reason I would like to join is to improve my automation and python
skills. I can offer at least 4 hours a week to start off with
(hopefully it will be more).

IRC handle : wfturnage

Programming skills include python (intermediate) and bash.

Sysadmin skills: cfengine 3, SaltStack, RHEL(4-7), nagios, BIND.

Certifications: RHCE on 7, and VCP6-DCV

Looking for an Easyfix to start off with and "#5154 Write SOP for
whatcanidoforfedora.org " catches my eye. I'm not much of a writer but
I'm willing to give it a shot. I'll start reading other SOPs to
familiarize myself with the formatting.

Thanks
--
Will Turnage <wfturnage@xxxxxxxxx>