Re: https blogs?

Le 2017-02-14 20:10, Kevin Fenzi a écrit :
There's no real security advantage here, other than making more traffic
on the net encrypted, which I think is a good goal.

What do folks think? Doable? To harsh? Pointless?

Do you have any statistics of the number of blog that should migrate? Total blog number, total blog with partial https (is it easy to detect?), total blog with full https.

A few month ago, I read a blog post telling "planet libre" stoped using https because they had too much warnings and errors to fix because of expired certificate. I can't find it anymore :( I'll try to find it.

I'm not really confortable with kicking out unactive blogs, as we should respect past contribution as much as current ones. When I search for information from the past, old unactive blog post are still interesting, I assume removing them from planet would make it more difficult to find (most of them, including my own, have a very low audience).