Not able to contribute.

Hi,

I should write this earlier but I kept thinking how to say this. When I joined the infrastructure group I wanted to do some development contribution for the fedora project but soon I found that we are not doing development here. Then I thought maybe I can do something else to contribute and I learned something. However, I found there is too many different things to learn for me while I'm overwhelmed by a lot of things. I apologize if I let you down.

Thanks,
Yisu