Re: Dreams and Plans and Ideas for 2017

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 10:51:08AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Firstly, what all do we want to get done in the next 2 months?
> The end of Feb is the end of the Red Hat Fiscal year and many of us
> have goals tied to that timeframe. :)

I hope to get HSTS/HTTPS only for everything in fedoraproject.org
finished. Thanks to the great collaborative effort for the flag day most
blocker hosts are now gone.

> Secondly, there's the rest of the year. It's not too early to dream
> about what we want to try and get done in the coming year. :)

I would like to set up a web interface to analyse the dependencies of
retired packages to enhance the e-mail report about orphans.

Kind regards
Till