Re: elfutils says thanks and goodbye fedorahosted

On Fri, 2016-12-30 at 16:30 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> We are in the process of moving all subscribers and old messages
> of the elfutils-devel mailinglist from
> https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/elfutils-devel
> to https://sourceware.org/elfutils-devel/
> Once that is done we will sent one last "this list is now closed,
> moved to sourceware" message and unsubscribe everybody.
> It would be appreciated if the old archives were kept around since
> there are references to various messages on the list.
>
> - Again, is there is a proper way to indicate the list is "read-only"
>   and people are directed to the new location?

All subscribers have been moved to the new list and everybody has been
unsubscribed from the old one. I also changed the fedorahosted list
settings message acceptance to Reject (with notification) for both
members and non-members and set the subscription policy to Moderate so
nobody can subscribe anymore.

But I cannot find where to set the Reject message and I seem unable to
change the List Identity. Whenever I make changes at
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/admin/lists/elfutils-devel.lists.fedorahosted.org/settings/list_identity they seem to get reverted after I leave the page.

I would like the Reject message and list information to say:

        This list was for for discussion about http://elfutils.org/
        It has been moved to https://sourceware.org/ml/elfutils-devel/

        To subscribe to the new list send an email to
        elfutils-devel-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or use the form at
        https://sourceware.org/lists.html#ml-requestor

How would I do that, or could someone do that for me?

Thanks,

Mark