Access to various bits of Fedora infra over long distance

Hi All,

Just thought I'd give some feedback after using Fedora infra over a
long distance from the data centre.

I'm on the NBN Sky muster satellite [1] from Aus (it's dual stack
v4/v6 for reference too). Most services are quite usable (koji/wiki is
fine) but there are some that just don't load at all. bodhi/pkgdb just
eventually time out, pagure is variable, sometimes is loads some times
not at all, sometimes I get somewhere in between.

Also I've found that when not on the Telstra network (incumbent telso)
that you often don't get mirrors at all so adding &country=global to
the metalink is critical if you actually want to be able to get
packages/updates at all.

If you want me to do any other testing let me know. Just thought I'd
give some feedback from a contributor PoV on the other side of the
world from the core infra.

[1] http://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/information-for-home/satellite.html