Re: The Future of Ask Fedora (potentially: hosted by upstream)

Assuming we can make the money work out, what do you think about this?
Even if money is not a problem, I think paying for hosting this is not a wise idea.

And I suggest maybe someone can classify the issue/tasks into "easyfix" "medium" "troublesome" so that more people can involve in some bit.