Torrent trackers intermittent error issue

Hello, I keep getting intermittent torrent tracker errors (Tracker gave
an error: "Tracker gave HTTP response code 0 (No Response)") in
Transmission for some (not all) Fedora torrents. It is never the same
ones if I start a new Transmission session. Typically the PC is
powered down over night.

The torrents are not stalling out when this error happens, they continue
to seed. Eventually Transmission manages to get hold of the peer list
and the error message goes. So it seems the torrent tracker host server
itself is not responding in a timely manner and causing these errors.

Additionally I would like to know if there are any backup trackers I can
add to the configuration for the Fedora torrents?

Also, since I have active seeding connections I believe it isn't down to
a firewall issue or Transmission configuration problem. Any clues
though? My TDF LibreOffice torrents do not exhibit the same behaviour.