Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Davide Olivieri

Hello everyone,

My name is Davide and I am writing from Poland.

I would like to join the Fedora infrastructure team to learn new things and contribute to the distribution.

I have some experience in dealing with production servers as I'm currently working as an application support/maintenance engineer for a solution for security financing running on RedHat. In the past I worked in similar roles for enterprise backup/restore and cryptography solutions (Backup Exec and PGP). For about half a year I also worked in a data center mainly dealing with alerts incoming from monitoring tools.
I hold a RHCSA certification (license 160-036-125), I am familiar with perl 5 and bash and occasionally package software with RPM for personal use.

I would be happy to perform any task but I am really interested in acquiring knowledge on the following stuff:

* Fedora services and ecosystem
* Ansible
* OS deployment
* Work with file servers
* Advanced configuration of http servers (Apache already gave me some headaches)
* Enhance servers security

As of now the time I could dedicate to Fedora is about 4/5 hours per week.
I have a home server used as KVM hyper-visor that I could use for testing out things.

My registered nick on freenode is daleko, I hope to hear from any of you.
Thank you!

Cheers,
Davide