Re: CSI variarables added to blockerbugs

Hi, all!

Could anybody tell me, why after my patch was approved, there is still no
csi variables information in ansible/inventory/group_vars/blockerbugs file?

And one more question, what is the difference between blockerbugs and blockerbugs-stg files?

Thanks

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:20:53 +0300
Dmitry Saunin <saunind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Please take o look on my first patch to group_vars.

Looks like a good start. ;)

I'd also add that it depends on bugzilla.redhat.com (because it pulls
information from there via a cron job/sync).

Otherwise looks good to me.

kevin