Re: Ask Fedora: unconfigure or completely patch out "Closed: question is answered"

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:39:58 +0200
Brian Exelbierd <bex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me who is admin rights or other privileges in the
> system so I can engage them?

Sadly this seems to be another failing... I was going to say you could
just list out the moderators from the application itself, but it
doesn't appear to have any way to list them from the interface. ;(

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/users/ sorted by karma should have
moderators in the first few pages.

If thats insufficent, let me know and I will setup a db query and mail
you the list.

kevin