Re: Fedora Infrastructure hosted -> pagure migration complete (with some roadbumps)

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 00:25:55 -0400
Jon Stanley <jonstanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 12:15 AM, Zach Villers
> <zachvatwork@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Yep - I had a mild panic for a second.
>
> I equally had a mild second of panic when I was like "I'm at a
> baseball game, not commenting on tickets!" :). Then I saw the content
> and was like "wow, back to the future!!!!" :)

Yeah, very sorry about all that. ;(

> > How bad would it be if we set up a maintenance window and took the
> > fedmsg gateway down for the migrations?
>
> Pretty bad, I think - because then real notifications wouldn't happen.

Right, and the messages would just queue up anyhow normally.

We need to get a way to turn off ticket fedmsgs just at import time.

I'm sure it's just a matter of coding. ;)

kevin