Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Carlo.

Hello Everybody,

-My irc handle is wind85@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Programming languages I am familiar with are python, C++ and Go.

-I am familiar with various ticketing systems and common sysadmin tasks
 tough I have no work experience on the linux platform, currently I am
 studying for a linux system administator certification (LPIC-1).  I
 have a fairly good  command line knowledge and linux internals
 knowledge.
 I work as a tech support/sysadmin on the windows platform and I moving
 to possibly linux sysadmin only position or as an SRE...

-I am currently not working due to health issue (had surgery recently),
 therefore I have no company affiliation, nor I am active in any other
 pertinent association.

-I'd love to work on sysadmin/devopos SRE related tasks, possibly some
 bugs fixing and programming as well ( infrastructure related issues ).

-I have took the time to read some of the outstaing issues, but I
 haven't picked up one in particular.

I guess that's all, I am really looking forward to contribute to the
fedora infrastructre team.

Regards Carlo.