How best to add a "latest" target for Atomic Host?

Hello all,
    I recently wrote a request/proposal to the websites team for a
"latest" download URL[0] for the Atomic Host release artifacts such
that someone could always point to the latest URL and it would return
whatever the most recently released Two Wee Atomic Host image was. It
was suggested that the websites might not be the best place for this
so I was curious how I might best go about adding this to
download.fedoraproject.org (or where ever might be more appropriate).

Thank you,
-AdamM

[0] - https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/websites@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/7L4QHLHWN4ECRMXCEMKI4JIZBSLSN7QN/