Re: Aug status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:25:32 +0300
Catalin <catalinfest@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry about this:
> I try to login to Batcave with my fas ssh.
> The main reason ticket 402 of fedora-design - not working else (
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/402)
> I used fedora irc channel #fedora-admin but seam to have fas account
> into fedora group.
> linuxmodde can tell you more about my problem.
> So need to have access to fix that.
> mythcat

I'm not clear on what you need here. It sounds like from the ticket you
need to know how the fedora planet is setup?

It using a package called 'venus' available at:

https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/repo/7Server/x86_64/venus-bzrrev86-6.el7.noarch.rpm

The config is all on fedorapeople.org which you should have access to.

Let us know if we can help any more.

kevin