Re: Can't login to fedora project wiki page

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:52:37 +0530
Nuwan Indika <nuwan600@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> I like to join to wikiedit group because have trouble to sing-in to
> non cla groups and i have apply following group but still they are
> not sing-in to those groups.I think i need to sing-in to wikiedit
> group.hope you talk to me soon.

It sounds like your goal is to join the ambassadors group?
Is that correct?

If so, we really need to talk with them and see if they can adjust
their process, because there's no way people can edit a user wiki page
before they are approved to join the ambassadors...

kevin