[release] mdapi: 2.6

Good Morning everyone,

I just cut a new release of mdapi: 2.6

Here is the corresponding changelog:
* Thu May 12 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.6-1
- Update to 2.6
- Fix get_repo_md to handle gzip correctly (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Let the mdapi web app to return JSON with the correct mimetype (Patrick
  Uiterwijk)
- Adjust get_repo_md for the new URL structure on the mirrors

As you see, mostly bug fixes.

It is currently happily running in stg, I'm waiting for the next cron run to
make sure the f24 branches show up correctly and then I will push to prod.

Happy querying,

Pierre