[release] pkgdb2: 2.3

Good Morning everyone,

I just cut a new pkgdb2 release: 2.3

Here is the changelog:
* Thu May 12 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.3-1
- Update to 2.3
- Optimize the pkgdb2_branch script used when branching
- Add the namespace in the JSON representation of a package
- Use more https in the links (Till Maas)
- Remove no longer needed set_monitoring_status.py scrip (Till Maas)
- Use %%license in the spec file (Till Maas)
- Fix the update_package_info script
- Check the review_url upon asking to un-retire a package
- Enforce a namespace policy for branches (Ralph Bean)
- Fix checking who can un-retire a package via pkgdb2's API
- Fix the pagination when browsing the requests to include the status info
- Use the default value for koschei and monitoring_status if None is provided
- Keep the status change of the packae/branch info when doing mass branching
- Improve the mass-branching script

As you can see, mostly bug fixes and a few improvements to backend tools and the
namespace mechanism (so that the `modules` has a different branch management
than the `rpms` namespace).
This namespace policy has a bug in it but since it's not something we're using
in prod I've pushed this new release to prod as well.

Happy packaging,
Pierre