Freeze break: nfsv4 testing on backup01

Greetings.

With the netapp maint last night, we may be able to finally take
advantage of nfsv4 mounts. I'd like to take backup01 (when it's not
doing any backups, ie, before 22UTC when they start) and do some
testing to see if I can get it working.

If I can, great. If not, I can reboot and set it back to nfsv3 before
the backups start.

+1s?

kevin