Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Justin W. Flory <jflory7>

Hello all,

My name is Justin, IRC / FAS username jflory7. Some of you might have
seen me around other parts of Fedora. I am looking at becoming more
involved with the Infrastructure team.

Over the summer, I am planning on contributing to the Ansible playbooks
as part of Google Summer of Code. My primary objectives are to (1) merge
the Community Blog and Fedora Magazine into a shared core, and (2)
automate the deployment with Ansible, one of the very few things in
Fedora that is not powered by Ansible yet. Patrick (puiterwijk) is
mentoring me for my proposal.

The full details of my project proposal can be found on the wiki.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2016/Student_Application_jflory7

In terms of my current experience, I am a Networking & Systems
Administration student at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I have
about three years experience administrating CentOS/RHEL machines that I
have used for personal work. I am familiar with Java and am in the
process of picking up Python.

More information about me can also be found on my wiki page.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jflory7

I'm planning on making it to the meeting today and have already added
some info to the Gobby meeting agenda pad. Looking forward to getting
more involved with the Infrastructure team!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory