[release] pagure: 2.0

Good Morning everyone,

The last release of pagure was on March 1st, since then there has been very many
changes to it, improvements and bug fixes together.
In fact there has been so many changes, that it wasn't worth making this new
release 1.3 and it is instead a 2.0.

One of the main reason for bumping the major version number is the change to
support pseudo-namespace.
Pseudo-namespace means that while we do not have actual namespace, we do allow
up to one slash '/' in a project name. Allowing for example `rpms/firefox` or
`docker/pagure` (and you see where I'm going with this idea).

For this change, we broke a couple of URLs:
https://stg.pagure.io/pagure/053d8cc95fcd50c23a8b0a7f70e55f8d1cc7aebb
became:
https://stg.pagure.io/pagure/c/053d8cc95fcd50c23a8b0a7f70e55f8d1cc7aebb
(Note the added /c/ in it)

We introduced a backward compatibility fix for this change, but only if you use
the full git hash (ie the two links above will work).
While if you use a abbreviated version of the git hash:
https://stg.pagure.io/pagure/053d8cc it will not redirect you to
https://stg.pagure.io/pagure/c/053d8cc

If you run your own instance of pagure, the structure of the git repos has also
been changed, be sure to read the UPGRADING document:
https://pagure.io/pagure/blob/master/f/UPGRADING.rst

I have already noticed a couple of missing elements in there, I will add them to
it shortly.

The version 2.0 is currently, happily running in staging as far as I could see.
I will do some more testing and I could use more people poking at it to see if
everything works fine.

Due to the length of the changelog, I'll conclude here and place it underneath.

Happy hacking everyone,
Pierre

Changelog:
* Fri Apr 22 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.0-1
- Update to 2.0
- Rework the initial comment of a PR, making it less a comment and more
  something that belong to the PR itself
- Fix showing or not the fork button when editing a comment on an issue or a PR
  and fix the highlighted tab when editing comment of an issue (Oliver
  Gutierrez)
- Fix the count of comments shown on the page listing all the PRs to include
  only the comments and not the notifications (farhaanbukhsh)
- In the settings page explain that API keys are personal (Lubomír Sedlář)
- Rework the fedmsg message sent upon pushing commits, one message per push
  instead of one message per commit
- Mark the page next/previous as disabled when they are (on browse pages)
- Avoid the logout/login loop when logging out
- Support rendering file with a `.markdown` extension
- Fix the layout of the password change branch
- Improve the documentation, add overview graphs, expand the usage section,
  improve the overview description
- Fix checking if the user is an admin of a project or not (which was making the
  user experience confusing as they sometime had the fork button and sometime
  not)
- Fix the pagination on the browse pages when the results are sorted
- Disable the Commit and Files tabs if a repo is new
- Update the pagure logo to look better (Ryan Lerch)
- Allow anyone to fork any project (Ryan Lerch)
- Fix searching on the browse pages by preventing submission of the 'enter' key
  (Ryan Lerch)
- Rework the issue page to be a single, large form allowing to update the
  meta-data and comment in one action and fixing updating the page via SSE
- Turn off the project's documentation by default to empty `Docs` tab leading to
  nothing
- Fill the initial comment with the body of the commit message if the PR only
  has one commit (Ryan Lerch)
- Add a plugin/git hook allowing to disable non fast-forward pushes on a branch
  basis
- Fix asynchronous inline comments in PR by fixing the URL to which the form is
  submitted
- Add a plugin/git hook allowing to trigger build on readthedocs.org upon git
  push, with the possibility to restrict the trigger to only certain branches
- Automatically scroll to the highlighted range when viewing a file with a
  selection (Lubomír Sedlář)
- Indicate the project's creation date in the overview page (Anthony Lackey)
- Clear the `preview` field after adding a comment via SSE
- Adjust the unit-tests for the change in behavior in pygments 2.1.3
- Fix listing all the request when the status is True and do not convert to text
  request.closed_at if it is in fact None
- Improved documentation
- Attempt to fix the error `too many open files` on the EventSource Server
- Add a new param to runserver.py to set the host (Ryan Lerch)
- Fix the of the Docs tab and the Fork button with rounded corners (Pedro Lima)
- Expand the information in the notifications message when a PR is updated (Ryan
  Lerch)
- Fix hidding the reply buttons when users are not authenticated (Paul W. Frields)
- Improve the description of the git hooks (Lubomír Sedlář)
- Allow reply to a notification of pagure and setting the reply email address as
  Cc
- In the fedmsg git hook, publish the username of all the users who authored the
  commits pushed
- Add an activity page/feed for each project using the information retrieved
  from datagrepper (Ryan Lerch)
- Fix showing lightweight tags in the releases page (Ryan Lerch)
- Fix showing the list of branches when viewing a file
- Add priorities to issues, with the possibility to filter or sort them by it in
  the page listing them.
- Add support for pseudo-namespace to pagure (ie: allow one '/' in project name
  with a limited set of prefix allowed)
- Add a new plugin/hook to block push containing commits missing the
  'Signed-off-by' line
- Ensure we always use the default email address when sending notification to
  avoid potentially sending twice a notification
- Add support for using the keyword Merge(s|d) to close a ticket or pull-request
  via a commit message (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Add an UPGRADING.rst documentation file explaining how to upgrade between
  pagure releases