ask.fp.o feedback link and emails

Hi all,

As an ask.fp.o moderator, I occasionally received emails from its
feedback link, and I believe other moderators should experience the
same. It seems like the emails are mostly asking questions, especially
on login issues. However, I do not know the answers, and even if I
know, there is no way to reply the questioner since the email came
from nobody@fp.o ... In my mind, it is better to change the feedback
link to something that directs the user to mailing list or IRC, so
that it is more likely to be answered. Any idea?

--
Regards,
Alick