Re: Technical debt fighting week, round #2

On 09/03/16 02:26, Ralph Bean wrote:
On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 05:21:20PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
To keep people motivated and involved, we will do a short (<15minutes)
daily-meetup on #fedora-admin at 16:00 UTC.
Feel free to join there as well, it will be a good place to sync up work done
and work remaining.
Here are the logs from today's first meeting:

https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-admin/2016-03-08/infra_tech_debt_week.2016-03-08-16.02.log.html

I scanned the list of open infra tickets, and found two that are docs related:

- Find and clean up any references to puppet in infra-docs

- SOP for FMN missing

I tried to add these to the wiki page, but for some reason, was getting a 503
when trying to log into the wiki :(

--ryanlerch