Technical debt fighting week, round #2

Good Morning everyone,

Today starts our round #2 of the technical debt fighting week.

The principle is that for the remaining of the week, we put our pencils down on
writing new code and instead invest our time on improving our existing
applications by fixing all these little details that we once thought: `it's not
ideal but it's good enough for now`.

The theme of this week is: documentation

The wiki page set-up by Ralph contains some of the ideas/points to fix this
week: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Debt/2016/March
Feel free to have a look at it and drop by on #fedora-admin (on freenode) or
here if any of them are of interest for you.

To keep people motivated and involved, we will do a short (<15minutes)
daily-meetup on #fedora-admin at 16:00 UTC.
Feel free to join there as well, it will be a good place to sync up work done
and work remaining.

Happy documenting!

Pierre