Re: Dropping gitolite and breaking stg

PC> For a little while now I have been wondering about dropping gitolite
PC> for pagure.  Gitolite has quite a lot of advantages:

I also want to add that the developer of gitolite has worked with us
pretty closely to develop things to meet our needs.  Not that this
should prevent us from moving to something that fits better if that's
what people want to do, but it might be nice to at least talk to the
guy.  Though I doubt there's much anyone could do about it being written
in perl.

 - J<