Re: Badges for translations contribution

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 04:03:22PM +1000, Alex Eng wrote:
>    Hi
>    I'm Alex from Zanata team.
>
>    We've recently discussed on getting Zanata webhook to trigger event
>    for Fedora badges.
>    Just wondering who is the best person to talk to?
>
>    1) What sort of details does Zanata need to include in the event?
>    2) Any test instance which we can test the event on?

I think the best person for this would be Ralph Bean (aka threebean on irc). We
already have something in place to relay github's webhook messages on fedmsg and
then badges are then awarded based on fedmsg's messages and history.
So once zanata can talk on fedmsg, adding badges should be as simple as any
other badges :)

Pierre