Re: Wiki change - Infra-apprentice

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:10:45PM -0400, Zach Villers wrote:
> I added the following line and linked page to the Fedora Infra wiki Apprentice
> Page
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice#Infrastructure_Apprentice>
> ;
>
> *"See the List of hosts available to Infrastructure Apprentices
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/List_of_hosts_available_to_Infrastructure_Apprentices>
> with read-only access.* "
>
> Thanks,
> Zach
> #aikidouke

Thanks Zach,
I had planned to add this but I started to come across a number of machines I couldn't access

An example is taskotron-dev01.qa.fedoraproject.org I wanted to confirm with Kevin first
before posting it so the list was complete.

ping taskotron-dev01.qa.fedoraproject.org
ping: cannot resolve taskotron-dev01.qa.fedoraproject.org: Unknown host

I've just joined the group myself so not sure if this is by design or.

Cheers

Brian
#puffi