[release] fedmsg-fasclient: 0.8

Good Morning everyone,

I just made a new release of fedmsg-fasclient: 0.8

Here is the changelog:
* Wed Oct 07 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 0.8-1
- Update to 0.8
- Adjust which playbook is run depending on which group was changed or which
  field of an user account was edited

The idea is to speed things up. We now have two playbooks to run fasClient on
our hosts:
- run_fasClient.yml the old playbook that runs on all our hosts (but some that
  do not have fasClient installed)
- run_fasClient_simple.yml the new playbook that only runs on the hosts most of
  our users care about (fedorahosted, fedorapeople, pkgs02...)

So fedmsg-fasclient has been adjusted to check which group was updated and which
field in a user's profile.
- If any of the group include 'sysadmin' in its name or if the ssh_key field of
  an user was updated -> run run_fasClient.yml
- otherwise (user changed their latitude/longitude, privacy setting, user signed
  the FPCA..) -> run run_fasClient_simple.yml

So  this should reduce the number of time we update all our hosts in favor of a
more relevant update.

Let us know if something does not work,

Thanks,
Pierre