Hubs whenisgood date range extended!

There are a lot of people interested in attending the next Hubs meetup. In the interest of trying to find the best time for everyone, I've extended the WhenIsGood date range by a week[1]. Please update your responses with availability for that week, if you'd like to come. Sorry for the hassle. I'd love to see a big turnout. :)

-- David

[1]: http://whenisgood.net/spfje5i