Fedora Hubs wiki page

Hey fellas. I've been adding content to a Fedora Hubs wiki page[1] as a way to clearly collect ideas and whatnot for early Hubs development. It's pretty informal. I added the content from the PiratePad as well as from other Hubs conversations. I also looked into a few of the projects mizmo mentioned in one of her earlier blog posts. I'm happy to continue expanding on this as we move along, and welcome any help or suggestions. :)

-- David

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Hubs