MM2 status

Hi everyone,

So it seems the last update of MM2 has fixed the issue I was seeing from time to
time of the application becoming unresponsive due to DB hanging.

So here is the current status as far as I see it:

* Mirrorlist -> In prod and apparently fine
* MM2 UI -> Running in stg and seems all good to me
* Crawler -> Adrian Reber has put some great work on this, afaics he seems to
  have fixed the biggest issues but I'll let him confirm if everything works now
  or not
  (@Adrian, I know there are features you want to make to the crawler but let's
  get it working as it is for 1.0 and improve it afterward ;-))
* Pickle generation -> code wise I believe it works the question is: does it
  generate the same pickle as MM1
! Crons: iirc there are still a couple of crons that are not running properly
  and returning errors

So what I would like to do at one point is:
* Freeze the DB on MM1
* Generate a pickle -> save it
* Sync the DB over to stg (covert it as needed)
* Unfreeze the DB on MM1
* Have MM2 generate a pickle with this new data
* Compare the two pickle files

This sounds to me like the easiest way of comparing if both applications behave
in the same way.

Thoughts?

Pierre