Re: Move to Zanata

(2015年03月16日 04:20), Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 04:31:21PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Hi Infra team

As you already know, we (FLP) are moving our translation platform from
Transifex to Zanata. Most of projects have now successfully been
migrated, while I found the following projects left behind.
I am wondering if any of them belongs to Infra team and would like to be
migrated to fedora.zanata.org instance (in this case, 'Infra' group can
be newly added).
Could you kindly take a look and advise to me (noriko@xxxxxxxxxx)?

* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/dnf/
* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoauth/
* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fas/
* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-elections/

The new version of fedora-elections isn't translated so I guess this can be
dropped for now.

As I have not received any request to the address noriko at redhat.com, I had not added any of them in the migration schedule.

Please feel free to create them on fedora.zanata.org, and let me know (noriko at redhat.com). I am happy to inform to all translators.
The documentation can be found at zanata.org/help/.
If any help needed, let me know.

I am sorry but I have not checked mails for this address so often these days.

noriko

Pierre