Re: Move to Zanata

(2015年03月11日 03:55), Domingo Becker wrote:
On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:31:21 +1000
Noriko Mizumoto <noriko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Infra team

As you already know, we (FLP) are moving our translation platform from
Transifex to Zanata. Most of projects have now successfully been
migrated, while I found the following projects left behind.
I am wondering if any of them belongs to Infra team and would like to
be migrated to fedora.zanata.org instance (in this case, 'Infra'
group can be newly added).
Could you kindly take a look and advise to me (noriko@xxxxxxxxxx)?

* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/dnf/

This is the new upgrade system. It replaces yum.

Thanks, this package was now archived.

* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fas/

Fedora Account System is been handled by infrastructure@xxxx.o

* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-elections/

These two are likely us. Xavier and Pingou should be able to look?

Fedora Infrastructure Team?

Infra team,
We have completed the projects migration.
If those need translation update, please migrate to feodra.zanata.org.

noriko

* https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/

Not sure what that is...

If it's not Infrastructure, it is docs team's module.

cheers