Re: Bugzilla components of retired packages

On 04/02/2015 09:22 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
hm, looking through the pkgdb code it iterates through the branch instead of
asking for the specified status on all the specified branches.
So maybe do one request per branch and find the list of packages present in all
requests.

I can probably script something quickly if you want.

The API doc is wrong then? Without branch names you get packages that have only been retired on EPEL branches, which is not what we want.

Feel free to try to generate a list. I'm continuing the pkgdb-cli run. It's up to 1982 packages.