Re: Bugzilla components of retired packages

On 04/01/2015 03:29 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
But if someone from pkgdb side could give an example of how to query for fully
retired packages, that would help. Even if it's not part of pkgdb in the short
term, if there's a way to do that query now I'd be happy to send a request to
bugzilla admins to manually hide all the long retired components.

I was bored and came up with this:

http://fpaste.org/206204/92520914/

I let it run for a few minutes and saw it was going to take a long time. I'll let it run overnight and post the list when it's done.