Re: puppet to ansible migration status (2015-02-20)

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:52:28 -0700
Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "proxy07.fedoraproject.org"
> "proxy02.fedoraproject.org"

I went ahead and reinstalled these and moved them to rhel7/ansible.

With that there's 26 hosts left in puppet.

We will have to do these again after we reinstall the hosts they are
on, but in the mean time all our proxies are in ansible and are rhel7.

I figured this would be worthwhile as we ran into a rhel6 vs rhel7
apache difference today and it would be good to get them all on the
same page and in the same CM before freeze.

kevin