Re: Gitolite3 on pkgs01.stg

On Tue, 2014-12-16 at 17:31 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> PC> Currently, the people that have shell access to pkgs01.stg, we
> PC> currently cannot do a simple ssh pkgs01.stg...
>
> Ouch.  I guess everything is going over the console now?

The console?
Basically, what I see at the moment is that gitolite takes all the
incoming connections. So no shell, even for admins :(

> PC> Hopefully, we'll be able to fix this.
>
> sshd listening on a different port, if nothing else works?

That won't work since we are using ssh to connect to gitolite, we
clone/pull/push over ssh.

> I think the new package setup process still requires us to ssh in,
> so....

Well, maybe not. The idea is that git repos and git branches are created
by the mkbranch script via a playbook triggered by pkgdb messages on
fedmsg.
Do we need access to the box for other things? (Knowing that
sysadmin-main and maybe sysadmin-noc still have access via lockbox if
needed)

Pierre