Fedora 21 Final Freeze now over

With the release of Fedora 21 yesterday, Final freeze is over.

Next freeze will be for Fedora 22 Alpha, sometime early next year.

Please be careful with commits as we are still very busy from release.

Also, after next week (19th) we will probibly go into a more quiet
period thats not exactly a freeze, but plan to keep things that would
cause problems to a minimum to avoid bugging people on vacation.

kevin