Freeze break: abrt on memcached02

Greetings.

Several times recently, memcached02 has had memcached segfault on it.

Before the freeze I fixed things so systemd will just restart it if
this happens again, which should result in almost no outage.

I also filed a bug on the rhel7 memcached about the crashes.
They would like us to install/run abrt to catch the backtrace when it
happens again.

Therefore, I would like to do the following on memcached02:

- 'yum install abrt-cli libreport-plugin-mailx'
- 'systemctl enable abrtd'
- 'systemctl start abrtd'

This should catch the crash and let us report the stacktrace.

+1s?

kevin