Freeze break: removed maximum-requests from bodhi

Hi folks,

Just as heads up, I pushed out this patch to remove the WSGI
maximum-requests limit from the bodhi app servers. I'm hoping that this
will resolve some of the random 500 errors that people have been hitting
lately.

https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/commit/?id=dd37302f59df610b1a07aa2d2f0c5289332dbe9e

I just got the +1's in person at the FAD.

luke