Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Nelson

Hello everyone,

My name is Nelson and I am a systems administrator. I have approximately 13 years of general IT experience with the last 5 focusing mostly on Cisco networking and Windows\Linux server technology.

I have roughly 1 year of hands on experience administering RHEL and CentOS servers. I am also big fan of GNU\Linux desktop distributions and actively use the Fedora and Ubuntu distros as my daily drivers.

I would love an opportunity to contribute to the Infrastructure team at the Fedora Project. While I don't have much development experience I can create good quality documentation, perform monitoring or any other systems related maintenance tasks that are needed.

Looking forward to working with you.

My IRC handle is Neldogz

Thank you

-Nelson