2-Factor Authentication for private repos?

Hi all,

Xavier pointed me to this article this morning [1] about the kernel.org
infrastructure now requiring 2-Factor Auth on the git of the kernel.

We were wondering if this is something that would be worth considering for the
private repos -main has access to.
I am leaning towards yes it would be nice, but I do realize that it would
prevent someone from changing passwords (pushing to the repo), not reading/using
them (assuming they could clone the repo).

Thoughts?

Pierre

[1]
http://www.linux.com/news/featured-blogs/203-konstantin-ryabitsev/784544-linux-kernel-git-repositories-add-2-factor-authentication